Initial Baseline Assessment – Today’s Date: ________________
Simple Branding Guide: (comprehensive branding guidelines are much more detailed)
Check all that apply to your business today – meaning, these exist or are valid today.
What Branding Elements do you have for your business?
- Professionally Designed Wordmark (letters)
- Professionally Designed Brandmark (symbol or icon)
- Iconic Logo (Wordmark and Brand Mark)
- List of Color Codes for your Branding Guidelines
- PSD Format File
- PNG Format File / PDF Format File White Background/Black Background
- Vector Format File
- Truck Wrap
- Email Signature
- Yard Signs
- Business Cards with logo, phone, website, name, business email
- Branded Invoices
- Branded Shirts
- Branded Building/Signage
Below are five characteristics of a great logo and some examples.
- Simple. Simple logos are the ones people can recognize as soon as they see them.
- Scalable. A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up and still look good.
- Memorable / Impactful.
- Versatile. Favicon, Mobile Version, Web, Print, Large Format Vector.
A lettermark is a typography-based logo that’s comprised of a few letters, usually a company’s initials. The lettermark is all about simplicity.
Brand Mark logo
Departing from the use of text alone, a brand mark symbol uses a strong graphic, which is often abstract, to highlight an aspect of the product or service the business sells.
Iconic Logo A marriage of a brand mark symbol with a wordmark, iconic logos are also referred to as combination logos.