We specialize in HVAC Marketing Websites & Growth Strategies
Digital Positioning, Marketing, and Lead Generation
Are you stuck?
Feel like you keep starting over with your marketing and you aren’t making progress? Are you tired of spending your hard-earned money on advertising with lots of promises and no results? Are you exhausted of hearing that the answer is always that you need to spend more money?
CI Web Group has heard it all and helped hundreds of HVAC contractors just like you gain a deeper understanding of marketing in the HVAC world.
When you decide to work with CI Web Group, it’s the start of a partnership. We lay everything out upfront and work with you on real deliverables and expectations. Transparency is key with everything we do.
Why Do You Need a Website?
Here’s the bottom line…. Consumers search for products, services and companies to solve their challenges on Google. In order for your business to grow in today’s environment it’s critical that your company is an option on page 1 of Google for the service you want to sell, in the local cities you want to sell it. Our implementation plan, which is focused on High Leverage Activities, allows you to cut out the distractions that are costing massive time, resources, and money.
HVAC Manufacturer Website
For HVAC Dealers wishing to avoid the custom website project that may take months and many hours of resources to design and develop, choosing a template is a great alternative. Each manufacturer has 4 different website templates to fit any size business. Once you choose your featured brand, choose the template and within a week you will have a link to your development site. Depending on the package selected we will begin the content transfer process from your current website to your new website. On each of the website templates, you have the ability to change the colors, pictures, and content.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a RAD Site?
Reduce Overall Web Project Costs
Top-Performing Sections that are Customizable
Wait Less Time to Send the Site Live
SEER Calculator & HVAC Troubleshooter
Payable with Accrual Dollars
Pre-Approved by Your Manufacturer for Co-Op
The HVAC Website Process:
- Choose your Featured Brand
- Choose your Website Package
- You will receive your onboarding forms via email – Fill them out completely as this is the information used to customize your new website template.
- You will receive a link to your demo site to watch our progress in real time
- Depending on your selected package we will finish the content transfer and basic customization
- Final go live approval – we can send you instructions to make your new site live on our servers or we can do it for you
- Add your Marketing and Growth Plan (Recommended within 30 – 60 Days of Go-Live)
- If you used accrual funds, you can submit for reimbursement
The goal is to have the best website possible for your business’ goals to be met. Make sure to talk with a strategist and let’s figure out what’s best for you at this time!