Imagine a world where your business is able to assist customers at any time of the day or night, even when you are away or asleep? That time has arrived. Welcome to the era of HVAC Chatbots!
What is it?
A chatbot is basically AI software that can simulate a conversation with a user or customer in natural language. This can be achieved through websites, mobile apps, messaging systems, or even the telephone.
How Does It Work?
At the core, there are two different functions required from a chatbot:
- The chatbot needs to be able to analyze the request put forward by the user
- The chatbot must be able to formulate a response accordingly
Understanding The Request
The chatbot must be able to identify what the user intends to achieve through the communication. It must be able to extract relevant data to identify a suitable response. If the user request is not fully understood, a suitable answer will not be forthcoming.
Formulating The Response
Determining intent on the users’ part is vital to the formulation of a response by the Chatbot. The answers provided by the Chatbot can be provided in a number of different ways:
- A generic response which is predefined
- Text retrieved from a knowledge base of answers where different answer are available
- Contextualized piece of information based on the information provided by the user
- Data stored in enterprise systems
- The result of interaction with one or more of the backend applications
Why HVAC Chatbots?
A chatbot provides a means of streamlining your business operations and ensuring that you are available 24/7 to attend to your customer, even when you aren’t physically available. Costs are reduced for customer service-related areas of your business. A chatbot doesn’t need a physical human being to operate it, and it never has downtime.
Humans are however required to configure, train and optimize the chatbot to operate as required.
Chatbots are the future of high-performance customer service, cost-effectiveness and efficiency. Be available whenever your customers are searching for solutions and make sure your business is an option day or night. Get in touch with our team to learn more!