PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICE IN THE DFW SINCE 2006
DVO HVAC provides quality heating and cooling services in the DFW area. We work with only the best products and the best manufacturers. We are licensed, and regulated by the State of Texas, and our work is always professional and long-lasting.
DVO HVAC was opened for business in 2006, by Domingo Vargas Olvera. Since then, it has risen to become one of the most trusted and highly rated Heating and Air Conditioning companies in the Dallas – Ft. Worth area, offering its services to residents and small businesses.
DVO HVAC prides itself for it’s high quality reputation and has made the commitment to always offer the most professional services, with the goal of meeting and exceeding our client expectations.
Domingo has been working in the HVAC industry since 1994. He started his own company in 2006. In 2015, he completed his associate’s degree in residential and light commercial HVAC from Eastfield College. Since 2006, he has continuously completed certifications for all the HVAC manufacturers he currently supports, including Mitsubishi Electric in 2017.
Our Core Values
- Our customers and employees – they’re well-being comes before everything else.
- Education – maintaining our edge as one of the most knowledgeable HVAC service providers is of utmost importance to us.
- Effectiveness – do the job once, do the job right.
- Punctuality – because your time is as important as ours.
- Efficiency – we strive to complete all work on time and as promised.
- Honesty – transparency is always a goal for us. We will keep you informed of all our findings before, during and if necessary, after the completion of a job.
- Equality – we do not discriminate on any basis. Our Christian beliefs drive us to be equally tolerant of all people.
- Competence – no one knows everything, but we try. If we ever don’t know the best solution to your problem, we’ll be upfront about it.