Search Engine Optimization for HVAC Contractors:
How to Get Ample Site to Your Website by Leveraging the power of SEO for the Home Services Industry
If you really want to reliably increase your revenue month in and out, and finally call yourself a successful business, it’s important to put systems in place that do just that. Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a potent tool for HVAC businesses and contractors around the nation who want to get more visibility, traction and sales out of their website.
One of the best, data-backed ways to target your prospects is by using search engine optimization (SEO) advertising. If you're simply wondering about HVAC SEO advertising or already understand its power and want to learn more, keep on reading!
We’ll examine how HVAC SEO advertising works, and how you can create a campaign that will bring you more traffic and overall sales.
If you’d like to chat with one of our SEO specialists before you proceed, give us a call at 877-839-112. We’d love to speak with you about your optimization and advertising targets for the next quarter!
HVAC Marketing Websites is home to a fantastic team of search engine optimization experts, with years of experience in the heating and cooling industry
What's Search Engine Optimization Advertising all about?
Search Engine Optimization Advertising = Search Engine Optimization + AdvertisingAs you already noticed, this equation is comprised of two parts.
Here’s how they compare:
- Advertising: Advertising is defined as the set of strategies to get sales for your business through search engines. Here, we are referring to things like Pay-Per-Click advertising, or PPC. An integral part of this is keyword research and landing page design.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Implementing On-Page and Off-Page SEO strategies so that your website shows up on the 1st page of Google organically, meaning without having to spend money on ads. Strategies range from content creation, UX design, backlinking and SEO research regarding your specific keywords and location.
Keep on reading to understand why this strategy is so cornerstone among marketing professionals.
Why Do You Need SEO Advertising to Conquer Your Competition
It really can make things either black or white for you, your career, and your livelihood. For a brief moment consider the fact that 91% of digital purchasing journeys begin and end with a search engine.
Put simply, this means that if you aren’t appearing in the top spots of search engine results pages, your chances to get any level of traffic back to your website are slim to none.
A mindboggling 74% of internet users stick to browsing only the first page of results. This leaves 26% of users who will make it to the second page.
Why Search Engine Optimisation for HVAC Contractors is so Powerful ?
But let’s revert back to our SEO advertising optimization strategy, and how can it really solve the problem of appearing on page 2 of Google SERPs and below.
Let’s take a close look at the first part of the equation.
The Reasons Behind The Effectiveness of SEO
For starters, it’s of paramount importance to come to terms with the fact that SEO works to increase your organic rankings across any and all search engines. We are referring to all the results that pop up below the paid adverts, in other words the ones that aren’t marked as “ads”.
Search Engine Optimization works to improve your organic standing by working with keywords that are in high demand across your target audience, including but not limited to a great variety of links to other pages of your site, while making sure that the user experience is impeccable.
While it’s true that your organic rankings are tougher to climb when put side by side with paid ads, it may take several months to make your way to the top especially in areas with extreme competition.
For this very reason, SEO and advertising couldn’t be more complementary! They are powerful when combined.
The Effectiveness of Search Engine Advertising: Explained
Commonly known as pay-per-click (or PPC), search engine advertising is another powerful way to bring more eyeballs to your HVAC website. When you decide to walk down that path, you basically invest your money in exchange for clicks. You ads show at the very top of Search Engine Results Pages, and they tend to include an image, reviews, and links to your page.
One thing we can’t help but ADORE when it comes to Pay-Per-Click is the fact that you don’t need to pay upfront for any ad fees. This is perhaps the number one reason that makes PPC one of the most effective strategies in the realm of digital marketing. As the name suggests, you only pay per click.
People who tend to click on Ads are more likely to buy by 50%, and these types of ads work great when you are promoting something with urgency like for example “Emergency HVAC Repair” .